Yesterday is history. Tomorrow is a mystery. Today is a gift. That's why they call it the present.
12 August 2008
Tick, Tock, Tick, Tock
The summer is just ticking away. I only have a week left before officially reporting back to school. I have been working in the classroom to get everything ready. I registered Serena for school at Garehime Elementary School today. I was able to request a teacher for her so I'm happy about that. It is a great school, but it will be an adjustment for her not to go to school with me. It will be an adjustment for me to - I've had someone going to school with me for the past 8 years! Although Ciara likes school, she is not that thrilled for the summer to be over. We are going to go on one last 'harrah' before the summer is over. We are going to go to Santa Monica on Sunday for a few days. We can't wait to go to the beach and play at the Santa Monica Pier!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment