It's hard to believe that it is August already and summer is winding down to an end. Last week Tammy and I took the girls to the Adventuredome at Circus Circus. They went on ride after ride for nearly 5 hours . . . until it got so crowded that they were waiting in line for 45 minutes to ride something for 30 seconds. That was our clue that it was time to leave. Ciara's favorite ride was the inverter which swings you back and forth until you are hangin upside down. Personally, I think I would have thrown up, but they must have gone on it 4 times! Serena loved the roller coaster. That roller coaster flips, turns, and twists through the whole Adventuredome and makes the floor shake! It's a bit unnerving. The girls also had a lot of fun on the water ride. They didn't get too wet until the last time they went on it.
No comments:
Post a Comment