Today was our relaxing day at the resort. We all slept in pretty late. Bill and I had an appointment to listen to a salesperson talk about timeshares - yes, we bought one! It was a great price and we'll get an extra week of vacation in the future. Who wouldn't want one???
When we got back to the room, the girls wanted to play some volleyball. There was a beach court just steps from our front door. We checked out a volleyball and headed over to the sand court. Ciara was really good at it since she had played it before in P.E. I don't think Serena had every played before, but she somehow mastered serving backwards. It was crazy! She'd turn her back to the net, hit the ball, and amazingly enough - it went over the net! Bill ended up burying her flipflops in the sand!
Because it is so hot and humid in Virginia, we were all sweating! The girls wanted to cool off by going swimming. I thought the water was cold but it didn't phase the girls at all.
No comments:
Post a Comment