
We opened up presents from our family on Christmas Eve. Everyone got some very nice things. Ciara had been hoping for a camera. I tried! She wants one a bit thinner than the one I picked out for her so we'll be returning that sometime soon. She also got some shoes, clothes, jewelry and a belt.
Serena looks smashing in her new fuzzy robe!

She also got some games, Guiness Book of World Records, boots, clothes, and a lighted lap desk.
On Christmas morning, we opened up the gifts that Santa had left for us during the night. Our stockings were stuffed with socks, candy, jewelry, and other little trinkets.

Our big Santa gift was the
Wii!!!! We were so excited! We also got many games to play too. The Wii has definitely keps us busy during the day! We have been playing tennis, bowling, boxing, and other games on it all day. I see some friendly competitions in our future.

For Christmas dinner, I made a turkey with all of the fixins'. We had stuffing, potatoes, corn and gravy. I think this is the first turkey I ever made completely by myself. It turned out rather pretty if I do say so myself ~ beautifully golden brown, juicy on the inside! It was yummy! And what's even better - there are tons of leftovers. Nothin' like a turkey sandwich with leftover roasted turkey!!
No comments:
Post a Comment